Monday, May 30, 2011

More Ira Pictures

Remember the film crew that came to town to film the movie Ira Finkelstein's Christmas ?  Sue Cocoran, the director, asked a friend to document the whole film making process by taking pictures.  Not to long ago, the photographer put all of her pictures on cd for anyone who wanted to purchase them.  I bought the disk that held all the pictures of the extras who participated in the film.  My kids made it to some and I thought I would share them with you.





Bonnie and her friend, Emily, were excited to get to pose with Connor (Spike) and Jenna (Jessica).  Connor and Jenna are great teens and very talented.  I never got to see Connor without his makeup on, but I did find his studio picture and he is quite a handsome young man.  The girls all liked him because of his British accent.  Connor and Elijah, the main actor, are both homeschooled.  I had a lot of fun talking to their mothers.

I can't wait for the movie to come out this fall.  They are trying to have it out by Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment