Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Glasses

Bonnie has been complaining that she can't read the words posted on the back wall of our church sanctuary.  This is a problem since she is on the worship team and needs to be able to read them when she is singing on stage.  I finally set up an appointment and took Bonnie to visit an optometrist.  Sure enough she has difficulty seeing things afar and needs glasses.  We got everything picked out and she should get them in a few weeks.

Other than that we are fighting chest colds here.  Todd, Bryce and now Bonnie are all coming down with it.  Todd has it the worst and he is in Forks camping out with all the middle schoolers from his school.  I haven't been able to contact him so I don't know how he is doing.  I do know he left here yesterday morning with a fever and chills....not good.  Bryce is suffering through his cold and now Bonnie is coming down with it.  Again not good because this weekend is Bonnie's play, "Dr. Dolittle."  I am pumping her with medicine and she is eating lots of Top Ramen to help her throat and cold.

Today, my plans are to get through all of our schoolwork and then head over to Pat and Jim's to finish painting on our church sign.  I also need to pick up seeds and start planting my garden.  Pat has given me a portion of her garden.  Right now I can plant onions, carrots, radishes, and lettuce.  It is a start.  The rest will get planted first of June.

Oh...by the way, while at Costco guess what I saw?  A gal wearing a shirt that says CollegePlus.  Is that a sign or what?  Two things need to happen to enroll Bonnie with CollegePlus 1) sell the house (2) get a summer job.  Bonnie is young enough that we don't have to rush into it this year.  But by next year I want to be able to get her started.

Here is hoping for a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment