Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Slide Waters

Today the kids got to go with their dad and his students to Slide Waters in Chelan.  They all had a blast and made new friends with the kids there.  It was a bit chilly though.  The temps today were in the 60s.  I don't know if I would have liked it that chilly.  I stayed home to work in the church office and plant my garden.  Wouldn't you know, I have the afternoon free of children and I worked myself silly.  Once I got my garden planted I decided to go through all of our school books and books shelves to clean, re-organize, de-clutter, pack up, and unpack next year's books.  Crazy I know.  I should have grabbed a giant slushy and a large bag of M&Ms, popped a Roger & Hammerstein movie in and relaxed.  Silly me! 









Oh...And the highlight of the day for the kids.....their dad bought them ice cream at the end of the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment