Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It was such a quiet morning that I was almost late to work.  Bonnie went to Camas Meadows Bible Camp yesterday to start her training as a counselor.  She will be up there all week and comes back home on Friday.  Todd had the boys get up at 5 am so that they could eat breakfast and go up into the mountains to get firewood for this winter.  Before it was 6 this morning, I found myself all alone.  I cleaned up the breakfast dishes, put together some white chicken chili in the crockpot, started the laundry, purged my closet of clothes that I don't or ever will wear and before I knew it an hour and a half had gone by.  Talk about mad scramble to get myself out the door.  I knew I had a lady from the church stopping by the office to discuss our ladies' retreat this fall, and I wanted to have everything ready for her to critique before she showed up. I did manage to get the church ten minutes early and she was a half hour late, so all is well.

Nothing else on the agenda today.  Brian has drum lessons and I really want to go to the pool's aqua jogging class tonight.  I am trying to either walk the loop every day or hit one of the water exercise classes at the pool.  Brian is still sleeping in the garage, and Bryce has moved back into his room so he can listen to his books on tape without being disturbed.  All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment