Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Rebelution

I got myself (and the church) an early Christmas present.  I purchased the book, Do Hard Things.

I heard about this book several years ago when it came out.  Alex and Brett Harris (teenagers) co-wrote  a book challenging teenagers to rebel against a society that says teens are to run free, play hard, and enjoy life before becoming adults.  They encourage our teens to seize this time to make a positive impact on their world.

I have to admit that I haven't had a chance to read the book yet.  I showed the book to Bonnie who started reading it herself and is just about done with it.  She is enthralled with the book which thrills me.  They have Rebelution conferences for teens that I really want to attend.  The closest one is in Portland, Oregon.  I hope to take our family and as many other families with us as we can.


No comments:

Post a Comment