Monday, October 4, 2010

One More Thing

I really need to jump in the shower and get ready for this non-school day but I had to share one more thing.  Yesterday, I dropped off Bonnie at church early so that I could go back into town and pick up a friend and her son for church.  Bonnie happened to show up right when the praise team was practicing and they were a bit concerned because they had no females singing with them.  Bonnie, evidently, was in the sanctuary singing along when someone heard her and invited her to sing with them for church.  The praise team, by the way, is my husband and another elder.  When I heard that she was singing up front I found tears coming to my eyes.  I am so proud of her.  God has given her a beautiful voice and she loves to sing.  I am also proud that she has no reservations about getting up front to worship.  I know that God is molding and shaping my children to be His servants and I am excited to watch that process happen.

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful about Bonnie! Enjoy your fun day today!

    ReplyDelete