Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bryce Turns 9!

Finally, the day Bryce has been waiting for is here - his 9th birthday.

What is great about Bryce is that he still lets me use my Wilton cake pans.  I brought three tubs full of pans with us to WA but was concerned that all the children had outgrown the character cakes.  Bryce, however, was more than willing to have one.  He had a difficult time choosing which cake shape he wanted.  It was a toss up between Scooby-Doo, a baseball mitt, a football, or Bugs Bunny.  Bugs Bunny obviously won.

He is such a cutie!  Full of laughs and energy.  I can't believe my baby is growing up.

Bryce's friend, Dante, came home with us from church to celebrate the day with Bryce.  Grandma Susan and Grandpa Don stopped in after lunch to join us in singing to Bryce and cutting the cake.  Keeping it simple has been this year's theme but the kids don't seem to mind.  I figure a trip to WalMart needs to be scheduled this week so Bryce can spend his birthday money.  I have a suspicion that he will be coming home with a new Nerf gun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment