Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Feeling Ugh!

Right now I feel "Ugh!"  I think my body wants to be sick.  My body wants to crawl up in bed with a nice, warm blanket and a cup of homemade chicken soup.  But that just can't seem to happen.  So I feel Ugh!
Brian IS sick.  Yesterday, about 9 in the morning he came downstairs from working on his schoolwork and asked if he could go back to bed.  He didn't get back up until after one.  Today, he came to church with us and slept on the couch in his dad's office all morning.  He is starting to sit back up and interact more this afternoon so I think he should be ready to go for tomorrow. 

By the way, did you realize that tomorrow is Halloween?  I am not prepared for it.  To be honest, Bonnie and Brian are too old for it, but Bryce is all excited about it and trying to pull a costume together.  A friend told me that she knows a mom who buys her daughter's candy from her after she goes trick or treating so that her daughter doesn't have all of that sugar.  I am thinking about making a deal with Bryce. 

As far as the diet goes, I have been hungry all week.  It doesn't help that I made cookies, muffins and pies all weekend and couldn't eat any of it.  I didn't even lick my fingers.  It might also be that I am coming down sick, which explains why I am craving a giant bowl of chicken soup.  On the bright side, I was able to wear a skirt that I haven't worn in years and I know I have dropped a size in my pants because they are hanging on me.  Four more weeks to go before the big weigh in.

Ten more minutes til dinner, choir concert at seven then off to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment