Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy Christmas Adam

So a friend on FB posted that today is Christmas Adam, you know, the day before Christmas Eve?!  ba...da...bump...(that's my drum).   lol

I don't know why exactly, but I am excited for Christmas.  The days can't go fast enough.  Yesterday the boys helped me make some Christmas goodies.  Actually, Bryce helped me make peanut butter balls, because that is his favorite.  All Brian did was take the wrapping off the Hershey Kisses for the peanut butter blossoms because those are his favorite.  I will probably make some more goodies today, not because we need them, but because that is what you do on Christmas break right?  You make goodies to make the days go by faster.  Of course, then I have to hide them if we want goodies to enjoy on Christmas day.  The boys were devouring yesterdays goodies so I brought them to church with me.  They will stay here until after the Christmas Eve service.  Gotta protect them or they will be gone soon.

Tonight a couple from church is bringing us dinner for us to enjoy.  Why? Just because they want to. Isn't that sweet?!  Our church is so awesome.  I really enjoy each and everyone here.  Of course, some have their little quirks but we still love them. 

I hope you are enjoying your Christmas Adam!   2 More Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment