Monday, January 20, 2014

Late Christmas Present

During the month of December while I was busy getting Christmas presents for the family, Todd kept dropping hints that what he really wanted for Christmas was

No... not a Red Rider BB gun. He already has one of those.  Todd wanted......

.... a remote controlled helicopter.  

Of course, I had already gotten his Christmas present and that wasn't it.  I figured his obsession would fade away, and the really cool shop vac that I had gotten him would take his mind off his silly little helicopter, but no, he still wanted one.  So finally, with his Christmas money the boys and I picked up the helicopter of his dreams this weekend.


He had so much fun....that he had to take it to church to fly it around the sanctuary.  Boys and their toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment