Sunday, November 25, 2012

ski season is here

With the decorations up, the house cleaned, and the shopping done, it was time for Todd and the kids to head up the mountain to go skiing.
We were fortunate to get passes to Mission Ridge this year.  In January, the boys will tag along with Todd's school every Friday for ski lessons and then an afternoon of free skiing.  Since the Christian school counts these ski dates as PE so do we.  Sadly, Bonnie will miss out on the Friday skiing but we hope to get her on the slopes every Saturday possible. 
 The kids had a blast and I have to say, I enjoyed the time alone at home. 
 I have to say I feel so blessed living here in Leavenworth.  I look back at our time in NC and remember feeling so sorry for ourselves that we couldn't do anything for our kids.  Since God brought us here, our children have had a wealth of experiences.  For that, I am truly thankful!


No comments:

Post a Comment