Thursday, November 1, 2012

I got to stay home last night and pass out treats while the boys and Todd went trick or treating.  I gave myself exercise credit for getting up and down for two hours.  The best part was that I didn't eat one piece of candy.  I wasn't even tempted!  This morning the boys and Bonnie went through the loot.  I offered to buy their candy off of them, so after picking out a few pieces that they wanted, I bought the rest.  No one really seemed to care or lament the loss of their candy.  I am glad that sugar is becoming less of a controlling factor in our family.

Tonight I go to my Prism Weight-Loss class.  I am excited to see everyone and hear how they are doing.  I have had two good days were I haven't felt starved.  In fact, I couldn't even eat all of my oatmeal this morning.  Hopefully, I am turning a corner on my attitude towards food.

No comments:

Post a Comment