Saturday, April 14, 2012

Gene Krupa & Buddy Rich Famous Drum Battle




Hello....Are you still there?
Sorry about taking the month off.....I could give you a play by play of what has happened in the past few weeks, but I don't want to scare you totally off.  Let's just say I went to Indiana for a week to celebrate my dad's 70th birthday, got sick, and finally feel up to par again.

Today is my first day in this past month that I don't have anything scheduled.  I feel lost.  It is so gorgeous outside that I think it is time to pick out all the Maple keys that have taken root throughout my flower beds.  That will take a couple of hours. 

One thing I do want to share is Brian is taking drum lessons.  I am SO excited for him.  I can't wait for him to reach that level when he can play some awesome beats for us.  To inspire him I pulled up a drum battle between my two favorite drummers - Gene Krupa and Buddy Rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment