Sunday, April 15, 2012

Is It Me?

I am beginning to think that I am not a good communicator.  Once again this week, I am finding that people are not following through with information that I had "thought" I had communicated clearly with.  See, even that sentence doesn't sound very clear.  It must be me.

I think my problem is that I am too trusting.  I believe and hope that people will do whatever they say they will.  This, however, is not the case.  I guess I need to keep checking in, nag, remind, whatever it takes, to make sure there is follow-through.  Ugghh! 

I guess it is time to do damage control, get on the phone, and apologize for not communicating clearly.  Then make sure we are crystal clear on what I need from people.  Then nag and re-check in again to make sure we are still very clear.  Is that CLEAR?

No comments:

Post a Comment