Tuesday, February 28, 2012

 In case you didn't know, my husband teaches math and science at the Christian school in town.  This year he was given permission to teach his high school students in our church building.  We converted one of the Sunday school classrooms into a school room and this week the resource room became a laboratory.
 I wish I could have been down there with them.  Labs were my favorite part of science, especially dissections.  I hope Todd has a pig or two left over for the kids and I to dissect.
 Bonnie will be taking Biology next year and I can't wait. 

2 comments:

  1. Fun! Drew and I were just talking today about how he gets to do lots of dissection next year when he takes biology. He's excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys and I went down to check out the pigs and tried to name all the parts. I got most of them right. Todd did save a pig for us to dissect. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete