Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Get Ready to Ski

Today I am excited and nervous.

 Excited because the kids get fitted for skiing for the after school ski program.

 Nervous because I get nervous over new, unknown things.  I hate walking into unfamiliar buildings or jumping into unfamiliar routines.  Jump I must.

I found out last night that all of my old, boy's ranch, homeschool friends participate in the program and that I should know about 90% of the people in the program so that makes me feel better.

So today after school, the kids and I will head over to the middle school where they will get assigned ski boots, skis, poles, and whatever else they might need. Next week, they will then head up ski hill which is a mile behind our house and learn how to ski.  This is going to be a real, fun adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment