Saturday, August 2, 2014

The Finale

The day we have been waiting for all year has finally come....The Distinguish Young Woman of Washington Finale.  In just a little over an hour the final competition will begin.  I will see Bonnie for the first time since dropping her off on Tuesday.  I won't lie. My stomach is in knots.  I have been praying for her all week and all day today.  The suspense is killing me.  Right now I am sitting in my hotel room getting ready and trying to bide the time until I head over to the coliseum.  I wish Todd was here with me but wouldn't you know today is the day my nephew picked to get married and Todd is the officiate.  So right now Todd is conducting a outdoor wedding ceremony in the midst of a thunderstorm in Leavenworth, while I am here. 

I will let you know how the how thing turns it. 


1 comment: