Friday, May 11, 2012

Frantic Friday

Frantic Friday, Full Friday, Fun Friday....however, you want to call it.  It's today.

I am still at church watching the clock; waiting for it to hit the noon hour so the kids and I can go home.  I don't know that I got a lot accomplished.  I got part of the bulletin done, the Children's church curriculum is ready for the next month and a half, the T&T Girls room has been cleaned up and reorganized, and I worked on the table decorations for the Ladies' Retreat which is next weekend.  Brian and Bonnie finished their school work, while Bryce still has more to go.  He did complete his math and part of his language, but was having a caniption (is that a word?) about diagraming his sentences. I decided to have him take a break and pick it back up after lunch.  We are all on allergy meds and they seem to be making us all groggy.  I thought the new stuff wasn't supposed to do that.  I might have to switch antihistamines. 

Tonight is Bonnie's play, Once Upon a Mattress.  I am excited to see it.  I volunteered to make cookies and sell them at the concession stand, so I will be busy this afternoon baking cookies.  I think I will make Monster Cookies and Oatmeal/choc. chip cookies.  Yum!  The worst part about making cookies for a group like that is individually wrapping them to sell. Yuck!  Unfortunately, I volunteered to make cookies for three out of the four nights.  I hope people like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment