Monday, April 3, 2017

Blogging again

I may be dreaming but i thought I might try blogging again.  So let me catch you up.  Since my last post Bonnie is finishing up her second year at Washington State University as an architecture major.  Brian is finishing his first year at Wenatchee Valley College as a running start student.  He is also the lead drummer in the high school band.  Bryce is now a freshman at Upper Valley Christian School where I teach full time.  Todd is still the pastor of our church and teaches part time at the same school I teach at.  That is us in a nutshell.

What else has happened in these past two years?  We built a house and now have a place of our own. I can't express how wonderful it is to have our own place.  My house is awesome!  Nothing special, nothing fancy, it is just right.

Today our house was made complete with the addition of our new puppy, Hugo.  He is a six week old lab/husky mix.  Jet black with one small white patch on his chest.  We, I, have never had a dog so young.  I was a bit nervous, but he has been so fun.  We are getting the potty training thing down so I think everything is going to be just fine.

Why start blogging again?  I guess so I can get all of my crazy conversations out of my head.  Will anyone read them beside my mom?  Probably not, but that is ok.  It is my time capsule for my family, so let's see where this goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment