Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Restless Days and Sleepless Nights

Isn't that a song?  Restless Days and Sleepless Nights?  I can almost here a 1970s country western singer singing it in my head.  It is the theme song for today.  Add to that grey skies and rain and this gal and her husband would like a good, long, peaceful nap.  NOT GONNA HAPPEN.  At least, not with a 6 week old puppy in the house who cries all night long for its pack to find it.  At 3 am I was reading the dog listener to see if I should ignore the cries or go down and comfort the pup, possibly bring it to my bed.  NOPE.  Ignore it.  Time to invest in ear plugs.

I did learn we should have a playpen attached to his crate so that he has a place outside of his crate to use the bathroom during the night.  I also learned to have some calf hooves available for him to chew on as well.  So off to the store today.  At least Bryce is getting some much needed driving time.  Yes, you heard me.  Bryce is in the midst of driver's training.  I can see the grey hairs multiplying.




No comments:

Post a Comment