Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Visitors

My parents are coming to visit us this Christmas.  In fact, they are in the state RIGHT NOW!  Unfortunately, they are stranded in Seattle.  The clouds are so thick and so low that their flight to Wenatchee was cancelled til tomorrow morning, so Todd is driving over to pick them up.  He should have gotten them by now, but Seattle traffic is slowing him down.

On Saturday, I took advantage of the day to do some prep work.  I made some whole wheat bread....



granola....packed with dried apricots and cherries that I dried myself....














and my homemade salsa.....
















We have held off on baking all of the Christmas goodies until Mamaw arrives. You can guess what we will be doing the rest of this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment