Thursday, April 4, 2013

Forward

We seem to be moving forward in more ways than one.

On Tuesday, we received word from our bank that we are approved to borrow money to buy the land and build the house.  Excitment and Fear all at once.   We are waiting on them to have  us sign the paper work.  The plans are with the architect and hopefully within a month we should be breaking ground.

Today, Bonnie took the college placement test for the local community college and passed.  All she has to do now is go to their orientation and then she is all set to register to attend college next fall.  Excitement and Fear all over again. 

The biggest fear I dealt with as a homeschool mom was whether or not I was doing a sufficient job.  This year has confirmed, in more ways than one, that, at least with Bonnie, I did.  So why do I still feel like I am not doing enough with my boys...  I guess, that is something we all deal with as we homeschool.  Watching our kids grow up, persue their interests, and advance forward helps us know that we did OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment