Friday, May 8, 2015

I just need a good cry...

For whatever reason, my husband would say its hormones, I feel off.  I mean, everything is bugging me.  Everything.  My day started off wrong to begin with.  Todd got upset with me about something and even though he apologized, more than once, it set the tone for the day.  No sooner did I arrive at church when I got a phone call from the elderly couple that I help needing my assistance.  An hour later I arrived back at the church feeling guilty that once again Bryce has been left on the back burner.  Sigh...not long after I got back, I got a phone call from another elderly lady telling me about this awesome program her grand kids are in and it would be great if we approached our school to get the same program here. Another sigh...pressure....I explained that although I agree it is a great program I don't know if we could put the time and energy to spear head it.  It is a common thing that people often approach the pastor or his wife to share something they are passionate about and want us to implement it, but today of all days it just didn't sit well with me.   During the course of the morning we did manage to get all of Bryce's schoolwork done, the bulletin was printed, and all my church duties were completed.  Of course, I got a short lunch break then back to my couples house to take the wife to her hair appointment.  Finally home and trying to turn my attitude around.  What I really need is a chick flick so I can have a good cry, then all will be right with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment