Friday, October 11, 2013

It's missions conference here.  We have a great group of missionaries here this year.  We have Chuck Befus staying with us.  He is up at our property chopping firewood right now because he wanted to something to do.  Gotta love that.  I am sure I would get pretty stir crazy if I was traveling all over the  states and couldn't do something physical.

Last night our missionary couples went out to eat in town on a date.  The MKs stayed with us and then we took them to town to get frozen yogurt.  The Kilgos have four children ages 15, 13, 10 and 7.  The kids are all in to playing minecraft on their iPods and iPads.  Everyone was squished on the couches playing each other.  Good times!

Today, Todd took everyone on a hike up near Lake Wenatchee.  The fall colors are spectacular right now.  I wish I could have gone but someone had to pick Bonnie up from college.

No comments:

Post a Comment