Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Walk of Faith

This morning we rented our house in North Carolina. 

If I was in charge I would have sold it, but since we placed this house in God's hands, I have decided to trust in Him and let Him continue to lead us on this walk of faith.  The gal who will be renting our house lived there before us.  She knows the house and all of its quirks and is excited to see the improvements that we have made.  When she is able she would like to purchase the house.

In other news, it is amazing how quiet the house is with one child gone.  Bonnie went with another family to the other side, i.e. Seattle, yesterday to see a play/movie ( I forget which) that is being put on by Seattle Pacific University.  Since a snow storm was coming through, our friends decided it would be best to spend the night over there and come back home this morning.  I know she is having a blast.

Our snow storm was supposed to drop up to two feet of snow but I think we only got about 4 inches.  Still enough to cover the sledding hills to make for some fun sledding.  The kids and I have been trying to get done with school by 2pm so that we can hit the sledding hill before the kids get out of school.  Yesterday, I took a few turns down the hill while the kids played down at the bottom.  Finally, I had enough of frozen toes and we headed back home so that I could shovel of the driveway and sidewalks.  Boy, those plows really build up the snow at the end of the driveway.  Thank goodness for four-wheel drive.

Time to shower and get these boys started on school.  It is going to be another beautiful day in the Pacific Northwest!

No comments:

Post a Comment