Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm In For It Now

Well, I am in for it now.  The Christmas present that I ordered for Todd and myself just arrived.  Todd won't let me wait until Christmas to open it.  He wants to have it now.

The present is the P90X workout series, complete with fitness guide and nutrition guide.  If you do it right you will be in much better shape in about 90 days.  My personal goal is to lose 40 pounds and drop 2 dress sizes.  I have done it before when I was going to the gym but this is a little different.  I don't know why, but I have a hard time working out at home.  But for the love of my husband and a desperate desire to fit into my clothes again, I will do it. 

(deep breath) So here we go.  Hopefully, I will survive this journey.  Thank goodness there is a jacuzzi tub in the master bath.  I have a feeling I will be there a lot in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment