Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sometimes It Is Hard To Wait


Proverbs 3:5 -6 says "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths."

Last night we got some discouraging news.  Houses aren't selling in North Carolina.  We have a buyer for our house but our buyer can't find anyone to buy their house.  It is hard to wait and understand God's timing sometimes.  I know He knows what is best for us, but I know what I want. - relief from our financial obligations in NC. What to do?  Right now, we have decided to go full board in renting instead of selling.  It appears that with the new lending regulations people are having a difficult time getting loans to purchase homes so they are forced into renting.  The rental side of real estate is doing well just not the selling side.  So here we go.  My concern, however, is that our house is old - 90 years old with an old well.  I learned how to use it but will the next gal who moves in.  What if something goes wrong with the house?  We can't fix anything.
Please pray for us.  I know God is not dictated by our economy and is able to sell the house if that is His will.  I just need to rest in Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment