Wednesday, July 22, 2015

My Eyes Hurt

Have you ever had that experience when you could not find something?  You search and search.  You retrace your steps. You try as hard as you can to visualize what you possibly could have done with the missing item that you eyes actually hurt?  Well, that was me last night and early this morning.  I could not find my keys.  Anywhere.  I retraced my steps.  Tried as hard as I could to figure out where I possibly could have laid them.  I looked in the trash,  I looked throughout the van, even in the ignition.  Inside the house I tore apart all of the couches, looked through drawers, under furniture....nothing.  I could not figure it out.  My thoughtful husband told me to go to bed and I would find them in the morning.   At about 5am I woke up and remembered that the first thing I did when I came home yesterday was sit down at the couch to talk to my daughter.  My keys have to be in that area.  When I finally crawled out of bed, showered, and went down stairs to make breakfast, I was greeted by Brian.  I asked him again if he had seen my keys.  He promptly walked into the living room and a few seconds later emerged with them.  They were under the end table. Ugh!  

No comments:

Post a Comment