Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Last CC

Brian is finishing his last Class Connects (CC or live class sessions) today!!!!  How this year is going to end for my dear boy is still up in the air.  What a challenge this year has been.  Do I regret it?  No....I don't.  Has it created a lot of challenges, sleepless nights, weeping and gnashing of teeth?  Yes...but I still don't regret the decision.  This year the virtual school has brought a lot of things to light about my son.  Fact...he is very bright.  Fact...he is very lazy.  Fact...he has had to face a lot of his insecurities and has found that he is capable to do the work required of him. 

The best part of this year was watching him thrive when it came to computers.  I loved watching him create his computer games.  I loved seeing him problem solve why his game or web pages didn't work out the way he wanted to.  I loved watching him spend hours figuring out to correct his mistakes and make things work right.  I see a future for him in the field of computers and really believe the technical school is the route for him in the next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment