Tuesday, January 8, 2013

It's been awhile

I know that it has been awhile since I last posted. With the holidays, hosting various parties, entertaining guests, and dealing with all the drama that has been happening around us, I just haven't felt much like posting.  Also, I got a new toy that I love (an ipad!) but posting with it and downloading pictures on it is not as easy.  It would be if I had an iPhone, but since I don't...well....

Anyway, we started back with school last Wednesday.  Believe me, I wish we had waited until Monday.  Trying to start back after a two week break and working at church didn't go over very well.  Regardless, we are back in the swing of things.  Bonnie is winding down her semester at the high school and fretting over her end of course exams.  She has two more weeks and then she will start her second semester.

This week the boys start ski lessons for the second year.   That means I get Fridays to myself at church.  Yeah!



No comments:

Post a Comment